The Clearmark GPK 40 has the capacity to hold 100 flat cartons. There is an alert signal to inform operators to replenish the magazine, flat cartons can then be added without the need to stop the machine. The erection/forming of the cartons is done at a reasonably high speed and in a way that ensures the cartons are handled without risk of damage. The bottom of the carton is sealed after erection. The carton is then transported to the next stage of production.
Assembled in the UK.
Vertical storage cartons can be added at any time.
Manual carton size changes achieved in less than three minutes.
Control system using optical sensors.
Simultaneous folding, forming and sealing process.
Stainless Steel option available.
High performance. 12 cartons per minute.
GPK 40 Specification.
- Production speed 12 cans/min
- Carton size range L250mm-450mm x W150mm-400mm x H100mm-400mm
- Power Supply 110/220v @ 50/60hz 200W.
- Air consumption 450NL/min
- Machine dimension L2000 x W1900 x H1450mm
- Machine weight 450kg
- Adhesive tape widths 48/60/75 mm